Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
BlackRapid Double Breathe Camera Strap
This BlackRapid Double Breathe Camera Harness accommodates two cameras by allowing them to hang from the right and left shoulders. The cameras can then rest upside-down along both the right and left hips so they can be quickly raised for use.
- Holds Two Cameras
- Places Cameras Upside-Down Against Waist
- Allows Easy and Fast Access to Cameras
- Nylon Webbing, 63" Adjustable Length
- Non-Slip, 4"-Wide Shoulder Pads
This BlackRapid Double Breathe Camera Harness accommodates two cameras by allowing them to hang from the right and left shoulders. The cameras can then rest upside-down along both the right and left hips so they can be quickly raised for use. Even when connected to two large cameras with their attached lenses, the Double Breathe remains comfortable to wear due to its resilient and breathable mesh pads which cushion the back and shoulders. The pads' structure optimizes air circulation between the wearer and the harness, which works to remove and minimize perspiration in warm and hot environments. For those with a thin or small build, the Double Slim Breathe Camera Harness can be chosen for a better fit.
To attach to a camera or a lens, both of the Double Breathe Camera Harness' webbings feature a durable, brass and zinc-alloy CR-3 ConnectR locking carabiner. Also provided is a BlackRapid FR-5 FastenR Breathe for every carabiner. Each FR-5 FastenR Breathe creates a connection point using a camera or lens's 1/4"-20 tripod mount and has a large, integrated D-ring for easy use with BlackRapid webbings that utilize a CR-3 ConnectR.
The length of each webbing is adjustable from 36.0 to 63.0" and measures up to 1.0" wide. Spring-loaded bumper locks that can be slid up and down the length of the strap's webbings make it especially easy to limit excess camera movement when using the Double Breathe. Additionally, the webbings from a separately-available BlackRapid Binocular Breathe Strap can be connected to the front of this harness so that it can hold a binocular or a third camera against the wearer's chest.
When only one camera needs to be carried, the Double Breathe's front sternum and rear stabilizing straps can be disconnected to create two individual cross-body camera straps. One strap can be worn across a right-handed user's body, draped from the left shoulder to the right hip, while the other can be worn across a left-handed user's body, draped from the right shoulder to the left hip. Either individual strap allows a connected camera to rest upside-down along the hip so it can be quickly raised for use.
A nylon pouch is included for storage and transport, as well as two plastic BlackRapid Lockstar Breathe Carabiner Protectors, both of which are compatible with BlackRapid straps that feature a CR-3 ConnectR locking carabiner. By folding over a CR-3 ConnectR, a Lockstar Breathe prevents unintentional user contact with a CR-3 ConnectR that could cause it to accidentally unlock. Additionally, it helps to block the metal surface of a CR-3 ConnectR from scratching a connected camera or lens.
- Accommodates two cameras by allowing them to hang from the right and left shoulders
- Connected cameras can rest upside-down along the right and left hips so that they can be quickly raised for use
- Large, 2.5 to 4.0" moisture-wicking, breathable mesh pads cushion the back and shoulders while comfortably distributing the weight of connected gear
- Durable, brass and zinc-alloy CR-3 ConnectR locking carabiners for each webbing attach to camera or lens's 1/4"-20 tripod mount with one of two provided BlackRapid FR-5 FastenR Breathe
- 1.0"-wide, nylon webbings with adjustable, 36.0 to 63.0" length
- Spring-loaded bumper locks that can be slid up and down the webbings make it especially easy to limit excess camera movement
- Separately-available two-pack of BlackRapid CoupleR Breathe Straps can be used to further stabilize both webbings
- BlackRapid Lockstar Breathe Carabiner Protectors each prevent unintentional user contact with a CR-3 ConnectR locking carabiner that could cause it to accidentally unlock, and helps block a CR-3 ConnectR from scratching a connected camera or lens
- Webbings from a separately-available BlackRapid Binocular Breathe Strap can be connected to allow a binocular or third camera to be held against the wearer's chest
- Front sternum and rear stabilizing straps can be disconnected to create two individual cross-body camera straps for either right of left-handed users
- Nylon pouch for storage and transport
|Material||Shoulder Pads: Nylon, foam rubber, polyester
Camera Bumper Locks: Plastic
Locking Carabiners: Brass and zinc alloy
|Attachment Method||Locking carabiners connect to a BlackRapid FastenR for camera or lens's 1/4"-20 tripod mount
Webbings can be stabilized with separately-available BlackRapid CoupleR Straps' snap closures
Separately-available webbings with locking clips from a BlackRapid Binocular Breathe Strap connect to harness front
|Dimensions||Adjustable Lengths: 36.0 to 63.0" (91.4 to 160.0 cm)
Width of Shoulder Pads: 2.5 to 4.0" (6.4 to 10.2 cm)
Width of Webbings: 1.0" (2.5 cm)
|Name||BlackRapid Double Breathe Camera Strap|
|Activity||Photography, Studio Shoots, Wedding Shoots, Casual Photography, Hobby Photography, Sports & Action Photography, Bird Photography, Outdoor Portrait Shoots, Cinematography, Macro Photography, Landscape Photography, Street Photography|
|Dimensions||10.2 x 4.4 x 3.1" (package)|
|Material||Nylon, Foam Rubber, Polyester, Brass and Zinc Alloy|
|Manufacturer||Black Rapid Inc., Seattle WA, USA|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan (Designed in USA)|
|Country of Manufacture||Thailand|
|In the Box||
1x BlackRapid Double Breathe Camera Strap
- We currently ship all our items under "Free Shipping".
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.