Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Zeiss Lens Cleaning Kit
ZEISS offers a range of professional cleaning products that perfectly complement your unique product experience. Our specialists have developed these products to meet the precise needs of high-quality optical surfaces.
- Air blower
- Dust brush
- Lens cleaning solution (30 ml)
- Microfibre cloth (18 × 18 cm)
- 10 moist cleaning wipes
From finger prints and grains of sand to the smallest particles of dust, dirty or scratched lenses compromise picture quality. It is essential that lenses are clean, and especially that they are properly maintained.
ZEISS offers a range of professional cleaning products that perfectly complement your unique product experience. Our specialists have developed these products to meet the precise needs of high-quality optical surfaces
ZEISS cleaning products allow you to remove even the smallest dirt gently but effectively. They are suitable not only for camera lenses, filters and spectacle lenses, but also for binoculars and LCD displays such as those on your laptop or smartphone.
|Name||Zeiss Lens Cleaning Kit|
|Activity||Photography, Wedding Shoots, Casual Photography, Hobby Photography, Outdoor Portrait Shoots, Cinematography, Landscape Photography, Street Photography|
|Color||Blue + White|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|In the Box||
- 1x Air Blower
- We currently ship all our items under "Free Shipping".
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.