Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Vanguard Alta Pro 2+ 263AB Aluminum Tripod with BH-100 Ball Head
Vanguard's Alta Pro 2+ 263AB100 Aluminum-Alloy Tripod Kit from Vanguard supports up to 7 kgs, measures 29" when folded, and includes an Alta BH-100 Arca-type compatible ball head with QS-60 V2 Quick Release Plate.
- Load Capacity: 7 kgs, Leg Sections: 3
- Tiltable & Rotatable Rapid Center Column
- Swivel 360°, Tilt 90° Up or Down
- Aluminum Alloy Legs, Twist Locks
This Alta Pro 2+ 263AB100 Aluminum-Alloy Tripod Kit from Vanguard supports up to 7 kgs, measures 29.0" when folded, and includes an Alta BH-100 Arca-type compatible ball head with QS-60 V2 Quick Release Plate. Each of its 3-section legs features an independent spread as well as twist locks for rapid deployment. Together, the three legs can be extended to obtain a maximum height of 56.8", or 68.2" with the center column fully raised. When the center column and the legs are retracted, the tripod kit stands at 27.8". Polymer covers on two of the legs provide a secure, comfortable grip while moving the tripod, and rubber feet help to enhance stability on a wide variety of surfaces.
Cameras or accessories that are compatible with a 1/4"-20 mount can be connected to the QS-60 V2 Quick Release Plate. The quick release plate can be attached or removed from the integrated clamp located at the top of the head's ball-and-socket joint by tightening or loosening the clamp's knurled, locking knob. Within the recessed surface between the clamp's jaws is a retaining pin. This pin prevents an installed QS-60 V2 Quick Release Plate from accidentally sliding off when the clamp is opened. The quick release plate features a rubberized, non-slip platform while two built-in bubble levels along the edges of the clamp accommodate landscape or portrait orientations.
By loosening the ball head's primary locking knob, the head's ball-and-socket joint can be quickly swiveled, angled, fully tilted, or returned to its upright position. Variable tension can be applied to the ball-and-socket joint's movements by rotating the friction knob located above the primary locking knob. Toward the side of the ball head opposite the primary locking knob is a secondary locking knob, which controls the ability to rotate the head 360°.
For added versatility, the center column is connected to the tripod by a fulcrum which enables 90° of upwards or downwards tilt that can be locked into place. Additionally, the center column assembly permits 360° of independent rotation. With the ability to push and pull the center column at all times, those tilt and swivel movements allow the center column to be used as an extendable cross arm or a miniature camera boom. This allows an attached camera to be easily raised toward an elevated subject or over a scene. A camera that is placed toward the end of center column can be positioned perpendicular to the tripod, while the legs can be further lowered for a minimum height of 9.0". The camera can then be extended past the tripod's legs, which is particularly useful for copy stand or macro photography. For subjects along the ground, the center column can also be used to obtain low angles while the tripod's user is positioned comfortably behind the camera.
A nylon carry bag with a draw-string closure and shoulder strap is included for storage or transport.
- Supports up to 7 kgs
- Push-and-pull rapid center column for rapid positioning
- Can be set to a maximum height of 56.8", or 68.2" with the center column fully raised
- Tripod kit stands at 27.8" when the center column and the legs are retracted
- For added versatility, the center column is connected to the tripod by a fulcrum that enables up to 90° of upwards or downwards tilt, which allows the legs to be further lowered for a minimum height of 9.0"
- Center column can be locked at 0°, 15°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75° or 90° angles
- Center column assembly permits 360° of independent rotation
- Tilt, swivel, as well as push-and-pull movements allow the center column to be used as an extendable cross arm or a miniature camera boom
- Hexagonal shaft design provides center column with increased torsional rigidity
- Aluminum-alloy legs each feature 3 sections, twist locks for rapid deployment, and can be independently spread
- Legs can be locked at 20°, 40°, 60, or 80° angles
- Polymer covers on two of the legs provide a secure and comfortable grip
- Rubber feet help to enhance stability on a wide variety of surfaces
- Separately-available metal spikes can supplement included rubber feet for use on surfaces such as soft and uneven soil
- Built-in tripod bubble level, ballast loop, and 3/8"-16 female accessory thread for direct attachment of accessories that feature 3/8"-16 mounts
- Weighs 5.0 lb, measures 29.0" when folded
- Arca-type ball head
- Compatible with tripods or support systems that feature a 3/8"-16 mount
- Reducer bushing included for compatibility with tripods or support systems that feature a 1/4"-20 mount
- Uses ball-and-socket joint to help maximize pan-and-tilt flexibility
- Ball-and-socket joint provides 360° of swivel control, is tiltable down to a 90° angle, and can be locked into place
- Large, primary locking knob with knurled surface allows ball-and-socket joint to be quickly swiveled, angled, fully tilted, or returned to its upright position
- Knurled friction knob located above the primary locking knob applies variable tension on the ball-and-socket joint's movements
- Secondary locking knob with knurled surface allows head to rotate 360°
- Integrated clamp on top of on the ball-and-socket joint is compatible with included QS-60 V2 Quick Release Plate
- Two built-in bubble levels along the edges of the clamp accommodate landscape or portrait orientations
- Integrated retaining pin on the clamp prevents QS-60 V2 Quick Release Plate from accidentally sliding off when the clamp is opened
- Durable, aluminum-alloy construction
|Name||Vanguard Alta Pro 2+ 263AB Aluminum Tripod with BH-100 Ball Head|
|MFR#||ALTA PRO 2+ 263AB 100|
|Activity||Photography, Studio Shoots, Wedding Shoots, Casual Photography, Hobby Photography, Sports & Action Photography, Bird Photography, Outdoor Portrait Shoots, Cinematography, Macro Photography, Landscape Photography, Street Photography|
|Payload Capacity||7 kg (15 lb)|
|Dimensions||30.8 x 5.4 x 5.3" (package)|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|In the Box||
- 1x Vanguard Alta Pro 2+ 263AB Aluminum Tripod
- We currently ship all our items under "Free Shipping".
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.