Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Sirui G-20KX Ball Head
The Sirui G-20X Ball Head is an extremely sturdy head with separate control knobs for pan, tilt, and tension, plus an Arca-style clamp for the included quick-release plate.
- Separate Knobs for Pan, Tilt, Tension
- 20 kg Load Capacity
- Arca-Style QR Clamp
- Includes Quick-Release Plate
The Sirui G-20X Ball Head is an extremely sturdy head with separate control knobs for pan, tilt, and tension, plus an Arca-style clamp for the included quick-release plate. The ball locks down extremely tightly thanks to the double-bevel locking system which allows support of cameras up to 44 lb and safe 90° tilting for portrait orientation. The quick-release clamp features a secondary release button that prevents any inadvertent disengagement of the camera/plate from the clamp, thereby adding to the head's overall security and stability.
Three separate controls (pan, tilt and lock) allow a photographer to exercise extremely fine control over the orientation of the camera, whether it's a DSLR, 35mm, medium-format camera, or even a camcorder. Pan, for instance, can be adjusted while the tilt stays locked, enabling precise movement that's measurable via degree markers for panoramic photography at the panning base.
The G-20X uses Computer Aided Manufacturing and an aircraft-grade aluminum alloy with a custom anodized surface treatment to ensure a durable, high-quality finish.
- Precision Manufacturing
- Sirui uses Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) to produce a support ball with tolerances within 0.01 mm of a perfect sphere. This uncompromising precision ensures superior performance and smooth operation for any type of 35 mm DLSR or medium format camera system
- Superior Construction Material
- Sirui ball heads are made of aviation quality aluminum alloy 7075-T6 and 6067-T6 for long life and maximum strength. Quick release plates are made from forged aluminum alloy. The forging technique produces high-density metals with much greater strength than die-cast methods. Optional model specific plates are available
- The panning base is designed with a 360° dial. Having a separate panning base lock knob provides greater accuracy for panning and panoramic shooting
- Secure Locking
- The patented safety lock design, and Sirui quick release plates, effectively prevent the camera from accidentally sliding off of the ball head. Most Arca-style quick release plates can be used on Sirui ball heads
- Durable Surface
- The custom anodized surface treatment makes all metal surfaces highly resistant to abrasions and produces a beautiful appearance
- High Load Capacity
- Superior locking force allows support of loads up to 44 lb
- Easy Leveling
- Dual bubble levels allow precise horizontal leveling for critical shooting situations
|Name||Sirui G-20KX Ball Head|
|Activity||Photography, Studio Shoots, Wedding Shoots, Casual Photography, Hobby Photography, Sports & Action Photography, Bird Photography, Outdoor Portrait Shoots, Cinematography, Macro Photography, Landscape Photography, Street Photography|
|Payload Capacity||20kg (44lb)|
|Dimensions||5.5 x 4.8 x 2.8" (package)|
|Material||Steel & Aviation Grade Aluminum Alloy 7075-T6|
|Manufacturer||Guangdong Sirui Optical Co. Ltd., Zhongshan, China|
|Warranty||3 Years Limited Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|In the Box||
- 1x Sirui G-20X Ball Head
- We currently ship all our items under "Free Shipping".
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.