Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
SanDisk 32GB Extreme CompactFlash UDMA7 Memory Card - (120 MB/s)
The SanDisk 32 GB Extreme CompactFlash Memory Card provides fast, reliable photo and video capture with data transfer speeds of upto 120 MB/s.
- 32GB Storage Capacity
- Read Speed up to 120 MB/s
- Write Speed up to 85 MB/s
- UDMA 7 Compliant
The SanDisk 32 GB Extreme CompactFlash Memory Card provides fast, reliable photo and video capture. This card features a read speed of up to 120 MB/s and a write speed of up to 85 MB/s. Ultra Direct Memory Access 7 (UDMA-7) ensures optimal performance. When paired with a UDMA-compliant DSLR camera, this card guarantees fast, high-quality photo and video capture. Enjoy the security of a limited lifetime warranty.
|Name||SanDisk 32GB Extreme CompactFlash UDMA7 Memory Card - (120 MB/s)|
|Activity||Photography, Studio Shoots, Wedding Shoots, Casual Photography, Hobby Photography, Sports & Action Photography, Bird Photography, Outdoor Portrait Shoots, Cinematography, Macro Photography, Landscape Photography, Street Photography|
|Dimensions||3.0 x 3.0 x 0.2" (package)|
|Manufacturer||Western Digital Technologies, Inc.|
|Warranty||5 Years Limited Warranty (requires online registration)|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|In the Box||
-1x SanDisk 32 GB Extreme CompactFlash Memory Card
- We currently ship all our items under "Free Shipping".
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.