Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
PeakDesign Micro Anchor (4-Pack)
PeakDesign Micro Anchor allows to quickly and securely attach and detach most standard camera straps from your camera.
- Connects to Most Standard Camera Straps
- Quick Strap-to-Camera Connection
- Each Vectran-corded Anchor can withstand over 200 lbs. of force.
- Works with straps up to 0.5" / 12mm wide
PeakDesign Micro Anchor allows to quickly and securely attach and detach most standard camera straps from your camera. The outside sheath of the anchor is black, the middle sheath is yellow and the inner sheath is red. When you start seeing yellow, it's time to replace your anchors. Two Links for the strap are included, as are four Anchors that attach to your camera.
These Dyneema® corded Micro Anchors can withstand over 90 kg each, making Leash safe for use with the largest of professional cameras.
|Name||PeakDesign Micro Anchor (4-Pack)|
|Activity||Photography, Studio Shoots, Wedding Shoots, Casual Photography, Hobby Photography, Sports & Action Photography, Bird Photography, Outdoor Portrait Shoots, Cinematography, Macro Photography, Landscape Photography, Street Photography|
|Dimensions||5.3 x 3.6 x 1.0" (package)|
|Material||Braided Kevlar Cord overmolded with Dyneema Thermoplastic|
|Color||Black + Red|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|In the Box||
PeakDesign Micro Anchors - 4 nos.
- We currently ship all our items under "Free Shipping".
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.