Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
PeakDesign Long Clamping Bolt (x2)
A set of 2 long clamping bolts for Capture (v2 models only), CapturePRO, CaptureBINO and CaptureP.O.V., allowing the clip to fit around thicker straps. Recommended for straps that are thicker than 0.5 in (1.3 cm).
Note that these are the same clamping bolts that come with the PROpad™, CaptureP.O.V. and P.O.V. Kit.
- Replacement or Spare Parts
- Use with Capture v2 for Thicker Straps
This set of Long Clamping Bolts from Peak Design is a replacement or spare part for the PROpad. They can also be used with the Capture v2 Camera Clip so that it can be used on straps that would normally be too thick for the clip.
Replace Capture's standard clamping bolts with these longer bolts and easily mount Capture onto straps thicker than 0.5 in (1.3 cm).
Some Capture accessories come with stabilizing pads that Capture clamps onto. These longer bolts (already included with PROpad and P.O.V. Kit) make it easier to mount Capture on these pads. A special head geometry that prevents Capture from loosening on your backpack strap during use.
|Name||PeakDesign Long Clamping Bolt (x2)|
|Activity||Photography, Studio Shoots, Wedding Shoots, Casual Photography, Hobby Photography, Sports & Action Photography, Bird Photography, Outdoor Portrait Shoots, Cinematography, Macro Photography, Landscape Photography, Street Photography|
|Dimensions||1.2 x 0.7" (25.9 x 18.0 mm) each|
|Material||Anodized aluminum heads with stainless steel shafts|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
Capture v2 and CapturePRO
|In the Box||
PeakDesign Long Clamping Bolts - 2 nos.
- We currently ship all our items under "Free Shipping".
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.