Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
PeakDesign CapturePRO with Pro plate
Rigidly carry any camera on any backpack strap, belt or bag. All-aluminum, extra-durable construction. Compatible with multiple tripod types, and can be used as a tripod head itself. Quick-release locking action lets you access your camera with the click of a button.
- Attaches to Most Belts or Straps
- Withstands 200 lb of Force
- Arca-Type Compatible Plate
- Manfrotto RC2 Adapters
- Use as a Tripod Clamp
- Safety Lock
- Plate Lock
- Four Anchor Connection Points
- Non-Twist Padding
- Corrosion Resistant and Weatherproof
The CapturePRO Camera Clip with PROplate from Peak Design is a camera holstering system that securely holds your camera without the traditional camera strap. The system is made up of a clip and a PROplate quick release plate, which together can support up to 200 lb. The quick release plate is compatible with all Arca-type clamps. Adapters for Manfrotto RC2 heads are included. With the adapters attached, the PROplate is compatible with Manfrotto RC2 heads that attach to a compatible plate at two points, along the head's locking cam lever and directly across from the lever. These include RC2 heads designed by Manfrotto for still photography. RC2 heads that attach to a plate at three points, along the head's locking cam lever and at two corners opposite the lever are typically incompatible with the PROplate with RC2 adapters. Such heads with a three-point connection frequently appear in Manfrotto RC2 video heads. The clip can attach to any backpack strap, bag, or belt less than 3" wide. It is ideal for photographers who need their hands free and also need instant access to their camera.
To use the system, attach the quick release plate to your camera, clamp the clip around a strap or belt and secure in place by tightening the two hand-tightened bolts. Your camera slides into the clip, locks in place, and will not detach until you push the quick release button to release it from the clip.
The CapturePRO Camera Clip can also be mounted directly to a tripod or monopod and be used as a quick release clamp. It features a 3/8"-16 thread and a 3/8"-16 to 1/4"-20 reducer bushing is included.
The CapturePRO Camera Clip with PROplate also comes with a 4mm hex wrench for securely installing your plate on the camera, four attachment screws for the RC2 adapters, and a microfiber pouch for storing your clip when it is not in use.
|Name||PeakDesign CapturePRO with Pro plate|
|Activity||Photography, Studio Shoots, Wedding Shoots, Casual Photography, Hobby Photography, Sports & Action Photography, Bird Photography, Outdoor Portrait Shoots, Cinematography, Landscape Photography, Street Photography|
|Dimensions||Clip: 4.1 x 2.1 x 1.1" (10.4 x 5.2 x 2.8 cm) / Plate: 1.5" (3.8 cm) wide when installed onto clip|
|Material||Machined & Anodized Aluminum|
|Color||Black + Red|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|In the Box||
- Pro Plate (Arca & most RC2)- 1 no.
- We currently ship all our items under "Free Shipping".
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.