Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Manfrotto 492 Micro Ball Head
The Manfrotto 492 Micro Ball Head has a load capacity of 2 kgs and can be attached to tripods or other support systems that feature a 1/4"-20 mount.
- Load Capacity: 2 kgs
- 1/4"-20 Mount
- Two-Sided 90° Portrait Angle Tilt
- Non-Slip Platform
The Manfrotto 492 Micro Ball Head has a load capacity of 2 kgs and can be attached to tripods or other support systems that feature a 1/4"-20 mount. By loosening the 492 Micro Ball Head's locking knob, its ball-and-socket joint can be quickly swiveled, angled, fully tilted, or returned to its upright position.
Cameras or accessories that are compatible with a 1/4"-20 mount can be connected to the 492 Micro Ball Head's rubberized, non-slip platform.
- 2 kgs load capacity
- Compatible with tripods or support systems that feature a 1/4"-20 mount
- Uses ball-and-socket joint to help maximize pan-and-tilt flexibility
- Ball-and-socket joint provides 360° of swivel control, is tiltable down to a 90° angle, and can be locked into place
- Dual, ball-and-socket joint notches enable two-sided tilt control
- Rubberized, non-slip platform with 1/4"-20 mount
- Locking knob allows ball-and-socket joint to be quickly swiveled, angled, fully tilted, or returned to its upright position
- Durable, aluminum-alloy construction
|Name||Manfrotto 492 Micro Ball Head|
|Activity||Photography, Studio Shoots, Wedding Shoots, Casual Photography, Hobby Photography, Outdoor Portrait Shoots, Cinematography, Macro Photography, Landscape Photography, Street Photography|
|Dimensions||4.5 x 3.5 x 2.6" (package)|
|Payload Capacity||2.0 kg|
|Manufacturer||Lino Manfrotto + Co., S.p.A. Cassola, Italy|
|Warranty||2 Years Limited Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||Italy|
PAN & TILT RANGE
|In the Box||
- 1x Manfrotto 492 Micro Ball Head
- We currently ship all our items under "Free Shipping".
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.