Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Control light spill and narrow your flash's beam angle to 40° with the MagGrid, designed for the MagMod flash modifier system. This grid efficiently focuses the light and attaches to the MagGrip via two neodymium rare-earth magnets. Also, it is stackable with other accessories and even other MagGrids, allowing users to further narrow their beam angle.
- For MagMod Flash Modifier System
- Narrows Beam of Light and Controls Spill
- Beam Angle: 40°
- Neodymium Rare-Earth Magnetic Attachment
- Stackable with Other MagMod Accessories
- Silicone Rubber Material
Control light spill and narrow your flash's beam angle to 40° with the MagGrid, designed for the MagMod flash modifier system. This grid efficiently focuses the light and attaches to the MagGrip via two neodymium rare-earth magnets. Also, it is stackable with other accessories and even other MagGrids, allowing users to further narrow their beam angle. It is made from molded silicone rubber for a sleek, simple design with good durability.
Professional quality lighting is a must for any photographer, and MagMod’s invisible, instantaneous magnetic grip make it the fastest and easiest way to securely attach flash modifiers.
The MagGrid’s carefully optimized beam pattern provides even light coverage and eliminates unwanted light spill, allowing photographers to capture cleaner and more consistent photographs between shots. The MagGrid’s tight 40° beam pattern efficiently focuses light only where you want it, and not everywhere else. MagMod’s patent-pending modular design allows you to stack as many MagMod modifiers as your heart desires, and in any order, with each additional modifier providing you with even greater control over your light. Add a second MagGrid and get a pin-point 20° beam!
Molded from a single piece of silicone rubber, the MagGrid’s incredibly tough construction withstands impact and tearing, as well as being heat- and chemical-resistant. MagGrid’s compact size reduces unnecessary bulk on your flash, while also saving space in your camera bag and can easily fit in your pocket.
Rid yourself of annoying velcro, sticky adhesives, and bulky straps by utilizing the magical powers of magnetism to attach the MagMod flash modifiers.
When mounted using MagGrip
- Canon: 380EX, 420EX, 430EX, 430EX II, 540EZ, 550EX, 580EX, 580EX II, 600EX-RT
- Nikon: SB-24, SB-25, SB-26, SB-28(DX) SB-50DX, SB-80DX, SB-600, SB-700, SB-800, SB-900, SB-910
- Sony: HVL-F60M, HVL-F58AM, HVL-F56AM
- Godox: AD200, V860, V860II, TT685
- Olympus: FL-50R, FL-600R
- Yongnuo: YN560, YN560-II, YN560-III, YN568EX-II, YN565EX, YN600RT-EX
- Neewer: TT560, NW680/TT680
- Bolt: VX-710, VX-760, VS-510, VS-560
- Bower: SFD680C, SFD728, SFD885, SFD926, SFD970
- Pentax: AF540FGZ, AF540FGZ II, AF360FGZ
- Sigma: EF-610
- Metz: 44 AF-1, 52 AF-1, 52 AF-2, 58 AF-1, 58 AF-2
- Vivitar: DF-286, DF-293, DF-383, DF-483, DF-583, 385HV
- Phottix: Mitros, Mitros+
- Other similarly sized speedlite flash units
|Activity||Photography, Studio Shoots, Wedding Shoots, Casual Photography, Hobby Photography, Sports & Action Photography, Bird Photography, Outdoor Portrait Shoots, Cinematography, Macro Photography, Landscape Photography, Street Photography|
|Dimensions||5.00 x 3.25 x 0.63" (12.7 x 8.3 x 1.6 cm)|
|Material||Silicone Rubber, Neodymium Magnets|
|Manufacturer||MagnetMod LLC, USA|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturer Warranty|
|In the Box||
- MagGrid - 1 no.
- We currently ship all our items under "Free Shipping".
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.
This product requires MagMod MagGrip