Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Increase the apparent size of your flash by about 300% with the MagBounce, designed for use with the MagMod flash modifier system. The soft, diffused light produced by this attachment functions similarly to a softbox and cast the beam over a large area. Also, the MagBounce can be oriented in one of four different positions for use in both portrait and landscape shootings thanks to the attachment with four neodymium rare-earth magnets.
- For MagMod Flash Modifier System
- Provides Soft, Diffused Light
- Rotatable for Portrait & Landscape Shots
- Neodymium Rare-Earth Magnetic Attachment
- Silicone Rubber Material
- Microfiber Carrying Pouch Included
Increase the apparent size of your flash by about 300% with the MagBounce, designed for use with the MagMod flash modifier system. The soft, diffused light produced by this attachment functions similarly to a softbox and cast the beam over a large area. Also, the MagBounce can be oriented in one of four different positions for use in both portrait and landscape shootings thanks to the attachment with four neodymium rare-earth magnets. With this system, the MagBounce can be used in combination with other accessories, such as the MagGel. It is made from molded silicone rubber for a sleek, simple design with good durability and comes with a microfiber carrying pouch.
A MagGrip is required to use with your flash
The MagBounce is a gorgeous bounce modifier that has been stripped down to it’s simplest, most functional form. We carefully designed it to not only be beautiful, but calculated to deliver the softest light with the highest output. The MagBounce increases the apparent size of your flash by over 300%! Both it’s size and efficient white silicone texture, the MagBounce actually acts more like a small softbox than it does a bounce card.
360 degrees of awesome.
Direct light exactly where you want it. Via the awesome power of magnetism, you get 360 degrees of rotation in 4 different configurations. You also get the flexibility to shoot in both landscape and portrait orientations. Cool beans, right? Together forever.
Thanks to its durable material and universal compatibility, the MagBounce is one investment that grows with you as you grow your business. It fits on virtually any size flash (courtesy of the MagGrip, the core of MagMod’s system)—including AlienBee strobes.
Made from a solid piece of durable silicone, the MagBounce squishes into even the smallest corner of your bag. When you’re ready to use it, just pop it back open. This design is a thing of beauty. It’s not magic. It’s magnets.
Four freakishly strong neodymium magnets embedded in the MagBounce eliminate all of your headaches: They’re ninja-quiet. They never weaken. And they attach instantly. With magnets, you can change modifiers quicker than you can say “abracadabra.”
More info at: https://magnetmod.com/shop/magbounce/
When mounted using MagGrip
- Godox: AD200, V860, V860II, TT685
- Canon: 380EX, 420EX, 430EX, 430EX II, 540EZ, 550EX, 580EX, 580EX II, 600EX-RT
- Nikon: SB-24, SB-25, SB-26, SB-28(DX) SB-50DX, SB-80DX, SB-600, SB-700, SB-800, SB-900, SB-910
- Sony: HVL-F60M, HVL-F58AM, HVL-F56AM
- Godox: AD200, V860, V860II, TT685
- Olympus: FL-50R, FL-600R
- Yongnuo: YN560, YN560-II, YN560-III, YN568EX-II, YN565EX, YN600RT-EX
- Neewer: TT560, NW680/TT680
- Bolt: VX-710, VX-760, VS-510, VS-560
- Bower: SFD680C, SFD728, SFD885, SFD926, SFD970
- Pentax: AF540FGZ, AF540FGZ II, AF360FGZ
- Sigma: EF-610
- Metz: 44 AF-1, 52 AF-1, 52 AF-2, 58 AF-1, 58 AF-2
- Vivitar: DF-286, DF-293, DF-383, DF-483, DF-583, 385HV
- Phottix: Mitros, Mitros+
- Other similarly sized speedlite flash units
|Activity||Photography, Studio Shoots, Wedding Shoots, Casual Photography, Hobby Photography, Sports & Action Photography, Bird Photography, Outdoor Portrait Shoots, Cinematography, Macro Photography, Landscape Photography, Street Photography|
|Dimensions||5.0 x 5.0 x 2.5" (12.7 x 12.7 x 6.4 cm)|
|Material||Silicone Rubber, Neodymium Magnets|
|Manufacturer||MagnetMod LLC, USA|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturer Warranty|
|In the Box||
- MagBounce - 1 no.
- We currently ship all our items under "Free Shipping".
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.
This product requires MagMod MagGrip