Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
MagMod Basic Kit v3
Insert some creativity into your on-camera flash with the MagMod Basic Kit including a few core accessories for the MagMod flash modifier system. It features the MagGrip which stretches over your flash head and enables the use of other MagMod modifiers
- MagGel Holder
- Eight Gels
Insert some creativity into your on-camera flash with the MagMod Basic Kit including a few core accessories for the MagMod flash modifier system. It features the MagGrip which stretches over your flash head and enables the use of other MagMod modifiers, such as the included MagGrid and MagGel Slot, which comes with eight different gels. Also bundled are a transmitter band for mounting a radio transmitter cleanly to your flash head and a carrying pouch for convenience.
Made from an elastic silicone rubber, the MagGrip from MagMod stretches over the head of most on-camera flash units and provides two neodymium rare-earth magnets for quickly mounting a variety of accessories from the MagMod flash modifier system. The rubber offers a secure, tight grip on the flash head and is durable. Also, the flash head should be about 2.5" wide for the modifiers to be able to properly attach to the flash head.
Control light spill and narrow your flash's beam angle to 40° with the MagGrid, designed for the MagMod flash modifier system. This grid efficiently focuses the light and attaches to the MagGrip via two neodymium rare-earth magnets. Also, it is stackable with other accessories and even other MagGrids, allowing users to further narrow their beam angle. It is made from molded silicone rubber for a sleek, simple design with good durability.
Insert some color or correct your lighting with the Standard Gel Set, designed for use with the MagMod flash modifier system. The kit includes full, 1/2, and 1/4 CTO, 1/2 blue, 1/2 straw, 1/2 plusgreen, an 8X (3 stop) ND, and opal frost diffusion gels made from a rigid polycarbonate for durability and easier handling. They easily slide into the MagMod gel slot for quick attachment and removal.
When mounted using MagGrip
- Godox: AD200, V860, V860II, TT685
- Canon: 380EX, 420EX, 430EX, 430EX II, 540EZ, 550EX, 580EX, 580EX II, 600EX-RT
- Nikon: SB-24, SB-25, SB-26, SB-28(DX) SB-50DX, SB-80DX, SB-600, SB-700, SB-800, SB-900, SB-910
- Sony: HVL-F60M, HVL-F58AM, HVL-F56AM
- Olympus: FL-50R, FL-600R
- Yongnuo: YN560, YN560-II, YN560-III, YN568EX-II, YN565EX, YN600RT-EX
- Neewer: TT560, NW680/TT680
- Bolt: VX-710, VX-760, VS-510, VS-560
- Bower: SFD680C, SFD728, SFD885, SFD926, SFD970
- Pentax: AF540FGZ, AF540FGZ II, AF360FGZ
- Sigma: EF-610
- Metz: 44 AF-1, 52 AF-1, 52 AF-2, 58 AF-1, 58 AF-2
- Vivitar: DF-286, DF-293, DF-383, DF-483, DF-583, 385HV
- Phottix: Mitros, Mitros+
- Other similarly sized speedlite flash units
|Name||MagMod Basic Kit v3|
|Activity||Photography, Studio Shoots, Wedding Shoots, Casual Photography, Hobby Photography, Outdoor Portrait Shoots, Street Photography|
|Dimensions||3.5 x 2.1 x 1.7" (8.9 x 5.4 x 4.3 cm)|
|Material||Silicone Rubber, Neodymium Magnets, Polycarbonate Gels|
|Manufacturer||MagnetMod LLC, USA|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturer Warranty|
|In the Box||
- MagMod MagGrip - 1 no.
- We currently ship all our items under "Free Shipping".
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.