Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
LensCoat Naturescapes.net SkimmerSack II Beanbag
Lenscoat NatureScapes' popular innovation: the original SkimmerSack II Beanbag has been improved with better construction and a reinforced top section
- Waterproof Closed-Cell Neoprene Cover
- Protects Lens from Scratches and Impact
- Provides a Thermal Barrier
- Made in the USA
NatureScapes' popular innovation - The original SkimmerSack II Beanbag has been improved with better construction and a reinforced top section!
The SkimmerSack II transforms into many different configurations for endless shooting possibilities with or without the use of the Skimmer II Ground Pod. Read about the key features and see the detailed images for suggested uses.
Construction and Key Features:
The SkimmerSack II is the most durable and the most flexible beanbag on the market.
Here is why:
• Unique transformable design - a multitude of uses and configurations. See images for suggested uses.
• First ever "U" shaped bag with unique round-top design for use alone, or matched perfectly with the Skimmer Ground Pod II placed on top.
• For use with any lens and camera combination from wide angle up to a 600/4 or 800/5.6.
• Continuous non-skid Toughtek fabric inside of the legs for non slip grip on car doors.
• When used with the Skimmer Ground Pod II you can use with any ballhead, Gimbal head or simply install quick release for the lowest profile option. Riser blocks may also be used to fine tune your shooting height. Vehicle images shown are of the original SkimmerSack on a Toyota Highlander which is short as SUVs go. To see the many uses and configurations for the SkimmerSack II, click on detailed images above. For additional features and Greg's tips, see the Specifications tab below.
|Name||LensCoat Naturescapes.net SkimmerSack II Beanbag|
|Activity||Photography, Casual Photography, Hobby Photography, Sports & Action Photography, Bird Photography|
|Material||Closed-Cell Neoprene / Viewing Windows: PVC|
|Manufacturer||LensCoat, New Jersey, USA|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|In the Box||
LensCoat Naturescapes.net Skimmer Sack II - 1 no.
- We currently ship all our items under "Free Shipping".
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.