Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
LEE Filters SW150 Filter Holder - MkII (Without Adapter) - 150x170mm
This holder is designed to work with Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED, Samyang 14mm f/2.8 ED AS IF UMC, Sigma 12-24mm f/4.5-5.6 II DG HSM and Tokina AT-X 16-28mm f/2.8 PRO FX, Canon 11-24mm f/4 USM, Tamron 15-30 f/2.8 Vi DC USD lenses. Each holder requires a purchased separately adapter consisting of a front ring, compression ring, and a locking ring. When fitted, these rings form a collar that remains on the lens whenever filters are used.
- For Using Filters with Wide Angle Lenses
- Dedicated to 6 Different Lenses
- Compatible with Many SW150 Filters
- Stack up to Two Filters
Often it is necessary or desirable to balance the light intensity in one part of a scene with another. This is especially true in situations where you don't have total light control, as in bright contrasty landscapes. Exposing for the foreground will produce a washed-out, over-exposed sky while exposing for the sky will leave the foreground dark and under-exposed.
Explore the possibilities of using filters with your ultra wide angle lenses with the SW150 Mark II Filter System Holder from Lee Filters. This holder is designed to work with Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED, Samyang 14mm f/2.8 ED AS IF UMC, Sigma 12-24mm f/4.5-5.6 II DG HSM and Tokina AT-X 16-28mm f/2.8 PRO FX lenses. Each holder requires a purchased separately adapter consisting of a front ring, compression ring, and a locking ring. When fitted, these rings form a collar that remains on the lens whenever filters are used. The SW150 Mark II is compatible with the SW150 polarizer, Little Stopper, Big Stopper, SW150 neutral density graduated and standard filters. Filters slide into grooves on either side and may be stacked up to 2 at a time. The holder rotates for controlling polarizing and graduated ND effect. Included with the SW150 is a Lightshield to help prevent unwanted back reflections and create a light tight seal for use with the Little and Big Stopper.
- For use with the following ultra-wide-angle lenses:
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED
- Samyang 14mm f/2.8 ED AS IF UMC
- Sigma 12-24mm f/4.5-5.6 II DG HSM
- Tokina AT-X 16-28mm f/2.8 PRO FX
- Canon 11-24mm f/4 USM
- Tamron 15-30mm f/2.8 Vi DC USD
|Name||LEE Filters SW150 Filter Holder - MkII (Without Adapter) - 150x170mm|
|Activity||Photography, Wedding Shoots, Casual Photography, Hobby Photography, Outdoor Portrait Shoots, Cinematography, Landscape Photography, Street Photography|
|Dimensions||8.74 x 8.11 x 3.071" (package)|
|Manufacturer||Lee Filters, Andover, UK|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
|In the Box||
1x LEE Filters SW150 Filter Holder (Without Adapter) - 150x170mm
- We currently ship all our items under "Free Shipping".
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.