Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
LEE Filters Landscape Resin Filter Set (Grad - Hard Edge Real Blue 2, Sepia 2, Straw 3) - 100x150mm / 4x6”
LEE Filters Landscape Polarizer Filter - 105mm
Well-suited to outdoor and nature photography, the 105mm Landscape Circular Polarizer Filter from LEE Filters helps to reduce reflections and glare as well as increase the overall saturation of an image. This unique polarizer filter is also characterized by a slight warm bias that, in addition to increasing contrast in skies, also helps to enhance green, brown, and gold tones.
- Requires a 105mm Adapter Ring for use with 100mm System
- Specifically designed for the LEE 100mm System
- Minimize Reflections and Glare
- Reduces Haze and Blue Cast in Landscapes
- Enhances Color and Tonal Saturation
- Warm Bias for Enhanced Earth Tones
Well-suited to outdoor and nature photography, the 105mm Landscape Circular Polarizer Filter from LEE Filters helps to reduce reflections and glare as well as increase the overall saturation of an image. This unique polarizer filter is also characterized by a slight warm bias that, in addition to increasing contrast in skies, also helps to enhance green, brown, and gold tones. It is compatible with the LEE 100mm system, via an optional 105mm accessory ring, and features a slimline profile to reduce the likelihood of vignetting on lenses as wide as 16-17mm.
A polarizing filter helps to reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface. This results in a noticeable increase in the saturation of skies and foliage, as well as clearer imagery when photographing in hazy conditions. A circular polarizer differs from a linear polarizer in that it supports full use of a camera's autofocus and auto exposure functions.
This filter is constructed from optical glass for maintained image quality and is set within an aluminum filter ring. Due to its slim profile, this filter does not have front threads for stacking additional filters.
- Reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface.
- Lessens haze in distant landscapes and provides more saturated, vivid colors.
- Benefitting landscape photographers, this filter has a slightly warm bias to enhance Earth tones in addition to increasing overall saturation.
- Strongest effect when used at a 90° from the sun.
- Optical glass construction maintains image quality.
- Low profile aluminum filter ring helps to reduce the likelihood of vignetting when used with wide-angle lenses.
When used in conjunction with the LEE 100mm holder system, vignetting will not occur with lenses as wide as 16-17mm when this filter is attached with the optional 105mm accessory ring and two filter slots are behind the filter. When mounted closer to the lens-either directly to the lens or with one rectangular filter slot-wider focal lengths may be used without vignetting.
|Name||LEE Filters Landscape Polarizer Filter - 105mm|
|Dimensions||5.9 x 5.5 x 1.1" (package)|
|Material||Superior Optical Grade Glass|
|Filter Type||CPL (Circular Polarizer)|
|Manufacturer||Lee Filters, Andover, UK”,size=|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
|In the Box||
1x LEE Filters Landscape Polarizer Filter - 105mm
- We currently ship all our items under "Free Shipping".
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.
Requires a 105mm Adapter Ring for use with 100mm System