Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Laowa 15mm f/2 FE Zero-D Lens - Sony FE Mount (Manual Focus Lens)
A fast and bright wide-angle prime, the Sony E-mount Laowa 15mm f/2 FE Zero-D Lens from Venus Opticsis a rectilinear lens with a sophisticated optical design to effectively limit distortion.
- Manual Focus Lens
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22
- Three Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Two Aspherical Elements
A fast and bright wide-angle prime, the Sony E-mount Laowa 15mm f/2 FE Zero-D Lens from Venus Opticsis a rectilinear lens with a sophisticated optical design to effectively limit distortion. The bright f/2 maximum aperture makes this lens especially useful for astrophotography and low-light use, and when paired with the 5.9" minimum focusing distance, distinct shallow depth of field imagery can also be produced. The optical construction includes three extra-low dispersion elements and two aspherical elements to control both chromatic and spherical aberrations for greater sharpness, clarity, and reduced color fringing. A Frog Eye Coating has been applied, too, to repel dust and moisture from the front element of the lens to benefit working in trying environmental conditions. Additionally, the manual aperture ring can be de-clicked for smooth, silent aperture changes to suit video applications, and the front of the lens is threaded to accept 72mm screw-in filters.
- Ultra wide-angle prime designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, this 15mm f/2 can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 22.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Relatively fast f/2 maximum aperture benefits astrophotography and low-light shooting applications.
- Rectilinear design renders subjects with minimal distortion in order to suit landscape and architectural applications.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for increased clarity and color neutrality. Two aspherical elements are also featured to limit spherical aberrations for improved sharpness.
- A Frog Eye Coating has been applied to repel both dust and moisture for added protection when working in inclement conditions.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 5.9" away with a maximum magnification ratio of 1:4.
- The manual aperture ring can be mechanically 'de-clicked' for smooth, silent rotation throughout the aperture range; making it ideal for video applications.
- Despite its ultra-wide design, this lens can accept 72mm screw-in filters on the front of the lens.
|Name||Laowa 15mm f/2 FE Zero-D Lens - Sony FE Mount (Manual Focus Lens)|
|Lens Mount||Sony FE|
|Activity||Photography, Casual Photography, Hobby Photography, Macro Photography|
|Dimensions||7.2 x 4.8 x 4.4" (package)|
|Manufacturer||Anhui Changgeng Optics Technology Co., Ltd|
|Warranty||6 Months Limited Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|In the Box||
- 1x Laowa 15mm f/2 FE Zero-D Lens - Sony FE
- We currently ship all our items under "Free Shipping".
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.