Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Haida Pro II-S Super Wide-Angle Variable Neutral Density Filter - 3 to 10 Stops / 52mm
The Haida Pro II-S Super Wide-Angle Variable Neutral Density 0.9 to 3.0 Filter is a solid variable neutral density filter that provides an exposure reduction of 3 to 10 stops. The 0.9 to 3.0 density creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required.
- Variable 0.9-3.0 Neutral Density Filter
- Reduce Exposure by 3-10 Stops
- Darkens Entire Image
- Greater Control Over Exposure Settings
The Haida Pro II-S Super Wide-Angle Variable Neutral Density 0.9 to 3.0 Filter is a solid variable neutral density filter that provides an exposure reduction of 3 to 10 stops. The 0.9 to 3.0 density creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. The degree of density is easily controlled by rotating the front filter ring, helping you to predetermine the additional exposure length required. By slowing your exposure time or increasing your aperture, you are able to control depth of field and convey movement more easily. For easier, repeatable control over density settings, the front ring is also visually demarcated with dots that represent different density values and includes a rotation lever to further enable fast, as well as precise positioning of the front ring.
This Haida filter is constructed from optical glass for clarity and color fidelity. It is multi-coated to prevent internal ghosting as well as reflections, and features a 77mm front mount which helps to reduce the likelihood of vignetting when used with wide-angle lenses.
- Variable neutral density filter allows you to dial in differing amounts of density scene to scene.
- 0.9 to 3.0 density filter darkens the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required.
- Providing a reduction of 3 to 10 stops, this filter allows you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily.
- Offers increased flexibility to use specific ISO settings or ISO films under bright ambient light.
- Provides increased exposure flexibility while using cinema or video cameras within a designated film frame rate.
- 10 layers of multi-coating to prevent internal ghosting and reflections.
- Optical glass construction.
- Side lever allows the filter glass to be easily rotated.
- Aluminum-alloy filter ring with a 77mm front mount to reduce the likelihood of vignetting when working with wide-angle lenses.
- Plastic filter case for storage and transport.
|Name||Haida Pro II-S Super Wide-Angle Variable Neutral Density Filter - 3 to 10 Stops / 52mm|
|Dimensions||3.0 x 3.0 x 0.75" (package)|
|Material||Aluminum Alloy + Optical Glass|
|Filter Type||Variable ND|
|Manufacturer||Haida, Nnigbo, Zhejiang, China|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|In the Box||
1x Haida Pro II-S Super Wide-Angle Variable Neutral Density / 3 to 10 Stops / 52mm
- We currently ship all our items under "Free Shipping".
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.