Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Godox VING V860IIN TTL Li-Ion Flash - Nikon
Power, speed, and integrated radio transmission make the VING V860IIN TTL Li-Ion Flash Kit from Godox, a hard-to-beat option for your Nikon cameras. Fully compatible with i-TTL systems, the V860IIN supports many advanced functions and features.
- Built-In 2.4GHz X Wireless Radio System
- Compatible with Nikon i-TTL
- Guide Number: 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm
- Zoom Range: 20-200mm (14mm with Panel)
Power, speed, and integrated radio transmission make the VING V860IIN TTL Li-Ion Flash Kit from Godox, a hard-to-beat option for your Nikon cameras. Fully compatible with i-TTL systems, the V860IIN supports many advanced functions and features. Also, it features the Godox 2.4GHz X wireless radio system which provides both master and slave TTL functionality with a range of up to 328'. On top of this, the flash is powerful and versatile, featuring a guide number of 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm along with a zoom range of 20-200mm, which can be expanded to 14mm with the use of the pull-out panel. And, this flash runs off a rechargeable Li-ion battery pack, that ensures fast recharge and long-lasting shoots.
For general operation, the V860IIN features full bounce flash capabilities, including tilting from -7 to 90° and rotation left and right 180°. As a i-TTL-compatible unit, this flash offers support for high-speed sync, flash exposure compensation, 1st and 2nd curtain sync, and much more. Additionally, it can function as an optical master or slave unit if needed.
- The Godox 2.4GHz X wireless radio system has an impressive range of 328' along with the ability to choose between 32 channels and set up three groups. The system is compatible with Godox's X series or transmitters for more advanced functionality and setups.
- A powerful guide number of 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm ensures your subjects are properly illuminated.
- A zoom range of 20-200mm, as well as a wide-angle panel that supports 14mm, ensures maximum compatibility with a range of lenses and shooting styles.
- The flash head can tilt from -7 to 90° and rotate 180° both left and right for full bounce capabilities.
- Optical wireless transmission is available with access to four channels and three groups as well as a range of up to 49'.
- An AF assist light is present with a range of 2-32.8'.
- This flash supports various functions, including multi flash, high-speed sync, 1st and 2nd curtain sync, flash exposure compensation, and more.
- The 11.1V, 2000mAh Li-ion polymer battery pack included with the flash will provide recharge times of faster than 1.5 seconds and approximately 650 full-power flashes.
- In addition to the hot shoe and wireless triggering, the V860IIN offers a 2.5mm sync port for a wired connection to a camera or receiver.
- A micro-USB port is available for installing firmware updates.
|Name||Godox VING V860IIN TTL Li-Ion Flash - Nikon|
|Activity||Photography, Studio Shoots, Wedding Shoots, Casual Photography, Hobby Photography, Sports & Action Photography, Outdoor Portrait Shoots, Cinematography, Macro Photography, Street Photography|
|Dimensions||2.5 x 3.0 x 7.5" / 64 x 76 x 190mm|
|Manufacturer||Godox Photo Equipment Co. Ltd., Shenzhen, China|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty on Electronics (No warranty on Battery, Charger, Flash Tube, Housing & Hot Shoe)|
|In the Box||
- 1x Godox VING V860IIN TTL Li-Ion Flash Kit for Nikon Cameras
- We currently ship all our items under "Free Shipping".
- Large sized or heavier orders (like dry cabinets, c-stands, etc) may not be shipped via air, hence might suffer longer transit times.
- Batteries can not be shipped via air as per legal requirements.
- On a business day, orders placed before 5pm are shipped out the same day.
- No shipping on Sundays and any national holidays.
- Typically a consignment takes about 1-4 days to major cities, 2-5 days to towns and 10-14 days to North Eastern states.
- We offer tracking info on all shippings we dispatch so that you can track the status on the fly. This tracking info is shared to respective customers at the end of the business day.